1. Maximum 35 nos. of vehicle through Jashipur and 25 nos of vehicle through Pithabata will be allowed to the Sanctuary every day on first come first serve basis.
2. Entry permit will be issued from 6.00 am to 9.00 am at Pithabata and Jashipur booking counters only.
3. Entry for tourist vehicles would be allowed from Pithabata and Kaliani (Jashipur) gates only.
4. Police personnel will check the vehicles/ visitors along with their belongings at all entry and exit points.
5. The police would ensure vacation of tourists from Joranda and Bareipani waterfall area by 3 PM and from Chahala by 4 PM every day.
6. Vehicles violating the rules and regulations in force for the second time shall be barred from further entry into the Sanctuary.
7. The police personnel stationed at Gurguria would monitor the movement of vehicles at Gurguria and keep a note of their registration number.
8. Similipal Tiger Reserve authority would provide a vehicle for movement of police personnel at Gurguria on tourism matter only whenever required.
9. In case of break down of tourist vehicle inside the Sanctuary, the inmates of the concerned vehicle would be shifted to Baripada/ Jashipur bus stand by vehicle provided by STR authority on payment of Rs. 3,000/- which would be collected from the driver of the said vehicle before shifting of tourists. So drivers of tourist vehicles would be advised to be ready for the same, failing which their vehicles shall not be allowed to leave the sanctuary boundary.
10. Two independent teams, one each from Forest and Police Department will be in-charge of management of the tourism inside the Sanctuary.
11. Information regarding the number of vehicles entering into the Sanctuary and visitors staying at above mentioned places will be provided to the local police every day.
12. Day tourist must plan their return journey in such a way that they leave the sanctuary exit gage at Pithabata/ Tulsibani/ Kaliani by 5 pm of the same day.
13. Opening of the Sanctuary for tourism would be reviewed at intervals and suitable decision would be taken depending upon prevailing circumstances.
14. Tourist would give an undertaking to abide by rules and regulations before entering the sanctuary. The violators would be dealt with as per law.
15. Only those tourists with confirmed reservation would be allowed to stay inside i.e., at Gurguria and Jamuani