- The nature lovers/ eco-tourists will have an option for trekking from Brundaban to Chahala and back – 6 Km on walk in meadows and silently observe the serenity of Similipal
- Similiarly tourists are allowed to trek from Uski village to Uski waterfall and back.
- The trekking route from Sitakund to Machhkandna over 7 km long is available for tourists
- For availing any of the above options, please Contact Deputy Director, Eco-Tourism, Jashipur
Bird watching trips
- Trips will be organized on demand from Gurguria/Jamuani/Jashipur/Pithabata
- Contact Asst. Conservator of Forests, National Park, Jashipur.